- Where can I find this state’s “stay at home” or “shelter in place” order?
There are no known mandatory travel restrictions at this time. More information can be found here: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/ and https://rebound.idaho.gov/
- Does the state’s order provide any specific exemptions concerning aviation activities?
- Is there any interpretive guidance available concerning aviation activities?
- Who can I contact to request clarification or additional guidance?
Call the Idaho COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-330-3010
- Additional notes:
- What other resources should I consult before deciding to fly?
Check with local governments (counties, cities, etc.) for any additional restrictions.
- Pilots are reminded to carefully check all NOTAMs before flight and be alert for ATC service reductions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pilots should also contact the Airport Manager prior to departure/arrival to confirm availability of services.
- Additional airport information can be found by contacting your state department of aviation and your FAA Regional Airport District Office.
- AOPA cannot provide legal advice or legal opinions on State restrictions. Members are encouraged to contact the AOPA Pilot Information Center at (800) USA-AOPA for the names of AOPA Legal Services Plan Panel Attorneys licensed to practice in your state.
- AOPA recommends following all guidance provided by the CDC and state and local officials. Stay up to date on the latest COVID-19 impacts to General Aviation at this AOPA web page.