Notifying FAA of an address change
Joined 01/06/2017 - 68 Posts
Answered By AOPA
I just moved, and I know I must update my address with the FAA within 30 days. I also want to order a replacement certificate with the new address. What’s the best way to do this?
1 Replies
Joined 01/30/2020 - 67 Posts
AOPA Staff Answer
The fastest and easiest way to update your address and order a replacement certificate is to do so through the FAA’s Airmen Online Services page You’ll want to update your address prior to ordering the replacement certificate to ensure the correct address is used.