Just wanted to throw this out since it looks interesting. The FAASTeam is putting on a presentation on 09/20 that covers these topics:
- The recreational flight test,
- Operations over people/at night and over moving vehicles,
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight Aviation
- Rule-making Committee Report,
- Part 135 drone deliveries,
- Remote Identification Rule and
- Unmanned Traffic Management CONOPS
The webinar starts at 2000 EDT and details can be found here. It can even get you WINGs credit.
Here are more details if you don't want to follow the link:
And if you're reading this after the date, you can still watch the presentation utilizing the same link on the details page.