Training in Germany with an N-Registered Aircraft
I was wondering if anyone had any information on conducting training flights in an N-Registered Aircraft in Germany with an FAA CFI License. Or if anyone knows where I might be able to look up more information on the subject. I've tried looking through the EASA website and found a Bilateral Agreement between the US and EU but it can be a difficult read to say the least. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
1 Replies
1296 Posts
As far as the FAA is concerned, it's quite legal under Part 61.  What EASA might think is another issue, and I don't know their position, but I know European pilots with N-reg airplanes and FAA pilot certificates who routinely get their flight reviews from FAA licensed CFI's in Europe..