The AOPA Hangar is a place for those in the aviation community to learn, collaborate and share.
Welcome.The purpose of this online community is to provide you with a place to connect with other pilots, gain access to valuable resources and keep you updated on the latest AOPA news and events.
What are some ways to participate in the AOPA Hangar?
- Personalize your profile with pictures and information about yourself.
- Read and comment on the materials we've provided. We are providing them to help you. Your feedback helps us make them better.
- Share you knowledge or lessons learned that can bring value to others. We all learn more together.
- If you don't know something, ask. Someone will have an answer for you, and if they don't, we'll help find it.
What are the AOPA Hangar guidelines?
- Be positive and appropriate. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Don't post content that is inappropriate for the workplace. Don't solicit or advertise in the community. Please don't go on rants against anyone, including US.
- Respect confidentiality. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party. Make sure you don't post anything about your organization that would get you in trouble.
- Protect privacy. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
- Share, share, share. We will do our best to provide valuable content. However, each of you has great expertise in different areas. The more you provide the more valuable a resource this community becomes.
We welcome your feedback and ideasWe want this to be the best community it can possibly be. Let us know what you think and how we can help improve your experience on the AOPA Hangar. If you have a topic to discuss or a question that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact your Community Manager.
Flag inappropriate content and behaviorThis community is made up of professionals so we don't expect many issues. However, if you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report As Inappropriate" and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
We hope you enjoy our community. We look forward to participating with you!